You can view your subscribers from the "Subscribers" page of your account.
To see all subscribers in one list
- First, choose the list that you would like to see under the "Active List" drop-down menu at the top of your account.
- Then, go to the "Subscribers" tab and click "Subscribers."
On this page you will see a list for all of the subscribers that are in that list. If you want to see any specific information about any of the subscribers, you need to click on their email address.
To see all subscribers in all lists
- Go to the "Dashboard" of your account by clicking the "Dashboard" tab.
- Towards the bottom of the page next to "List Stats", you will see a subscriber search area. In the first drop down menu, have "Email" selected. In the second drop down menu, have "contains" selected. In the final empty search box, type the "@" character.
- Click the "Search All Lists" button. This will display all subscribers across all lists. To download all subscribers in your lists, use our backup feature. If you're looking for a particular subscriber, you can search your lists rather than browsing through the entire table--this will save you some time when you need to search for email addresses, especially when you haven't logged into your account yet.