If you'd like a subscriber to receive your follow up message again, you are able to quickly accomplish this through your control panel. You can set subscribers to receive your follow ups again on the "Search" page of your account.
Step By Step Instructions
- Under the "Subscribers" tab click on "Subscribers."
- On this page, you will be able to view all of your subscribers, or you can use the "Search Options" bar to search for a specific subscriber.
- Click on the name of the subscriber that you would like to receive a follow up again.
- You will now be looking at the "Subscriber Information" for that particular subscriber. To resend your entire follow up series, select "0" from the drop down menu under "Last Follow Up Received."
Note: You can start subscribers at any point in the follow up series that you would like - just change their "Last Follow Up Received" number to the number BEFORE the message you want them to get.
- Click the "Save" button when you're done.
Now the subscriber will start on the part of your message sequence you set them at within about a day.