You can set subscribers to receive your legacy follow ups again on the "Search" page of your account.
Step by Step Instructions
- Under the "Subscribers" tab click on "Manage Subscribers."
- On this page, click the "Search" button to view your subscribers (you can also search for specific subscribers to change on this page).
- Click on the name of the subscriber that you would like to receive a legacy follow up again.
- You will now be looking at the "Subscriber Information" for that particular subscriber. To resend your entire legacy follow up series, select "0" from the drop down menu under "Last Follow Up Received."
Note: You can start subscribers at any point in the legacy follow up series that you would like - just change their "Last Follow Up Received" number to the number BEFORE the message you want them to get.
- Click the "Save" button when you're done.
Now the subscriber will start on the part of your message sequence you set them at within about a day.