Blocking an email address prevents that address from subscribing to your list.
If you block a subscriber who is already subscribed to your list, the system will unsubscribe them from your list. If you delete that subscriber from your list, they will be prevented from signing back up to your list using that blocked email address.
Note: The system will unsubscribe the blocked email address approximately 60 minutes after the subscriber is blocked in your list.
How to Block an Email Address
- Choose the list you want to work with from the "Current List" drop-down menu.
- Go to the "Subscribers" tab and click on "Manage Subscribers."
- Go to the bottom right corner of the "Manage Subscribers" page and click on the "Block Subscribers" button/area.
- On the "Block Subscribers" page you will want the enter the specific email address you want to block or a general domain (e.g. gmail.com, yahoo.com, etc.) that you would want to block.
In the area for "Note" enter a brief note so you remember why you're blocking the address
- Finally, click the "Block Addresses" button. Any blocked addresses will appear at the bottom of the page.