How do I assign Ad Tracking categories to current subscribers?
Ad tracking allows you to categorize your subscribers based on how you acquired them. The ad tracking value is automatically assigned to your sign up form when it is created. But, there may be times when you need to manually add or change the ad tracking value for a subscriber. This article explains how to do that.
Step By Step Instructions
- Click the "Subscribers" tab and select "Subscribers."
- Here, you will see all of your subscribers on the list. You can also enter some search terms first to find particular subscribers quickly.
- Once you find the subscribers, click on the name of the subscriber you would like to work with.
- On the left-hand side you will see where you can edit the ad tracking value.
- Once you have entered your desired ad tracking value for your subscriber click "Save."
You have now manually added ad tracking to your subscriber!