If you've added subscribers to your list before adding your first follow up message, our system automatically sets them to Broadcast Only status in order to avoid sending unintended or incomplete messages.
This is done by putting a very high value as the "Last Follow Up Received" for those subscribers. Since this value indicates what message a subscriber received last and determines what they are to receive next, with it this high, they'll never receive your follow up messages.
If you change the "Last Follow Up Received" number for subscribers where you see this is the case to "0", they'll receive the first message in your sequence a few hours later, followed by the remaining messages at the intervals you set.
Step By Step Instructions
- Under the "Subscribers" tab, click "Manage Subscribers."
- Search for the subscribers that you would like to update. You can just click Search to view all subscribers, or you can use the search field to look for everyone with "Last Message #" "is" "1001".
Note: Last Message # only represents Follow Up Messages. This information does not reflect Campaign messages.
- Once you find the subscribers that you would like to send your follow ups to, click on their name.
- From within their "Subscriber Information" you can change their "Last Follow Up Received" to "0" from the drop down menu that appears.
- Hit "Save" when you're done. Repeat this for any other subscribers that you would like this done for. These subscribers will start getting your follow ups within the next 24 hours.
Note: If you need the "Last Follow Up Received" changed in bulk for your subscribers please contact our Customer Solutions Team so that they can assist you with that!