Yes, using the Unsubscribe page in your account, you can unsubscribe and block someone from one or all of your lists.
Step By Step Instructions
- Under the "Subscribers" tab, choose "Subscribers."
- Click the "Subscriber Tools" tab and then select "Bulk Unsubscribe."
- On the "Bulk Unsubscribe" page, you will want to enter the email addresses that you would like to remove and block into the "Emails" area.
- Check the box to "Block these subscribers," and also check "Unsubscribe these subscribers from all lists in my account" if you'd like to block them from signing up for your other lists.
- When you're done, just hit the "Unsubscribe" button.