Yes, using the Unsubscribe page in your account, you can unsubscribe and block someone from one or all of your lists.
Step By Step Instructions
- Under the "Subscribers" tab, choose "Manage Subscribers."
- At the bottom of the "Manage Subscribers" page underneath "Additional Tools", you will want to click on "Bulk Unsubscribe Tool."
- On the "Unsubscribe" page, you will want to enter the email addresses that you would like to remove and block into the "Addresses to Unsubscribe" area.
- Check the box to "Block These Addresses", and also check "Remove From All Lists" if you'd like to block them from signing up for your other lists.
- When you're done, just hit the "Unsubscribe" button.