Affiliate commissions are tracked using cookies, the most widely used method of tracking commissions and website activity.
If you referred someone to AWeber and they signed up for an account, but you don't see a commission in your affiliate stats, this is due to one of the following reasons:
- They signed up from a computer that already had a different affiiliate's cookie stored on it (meaning they'd been to the site before through someone else's affiliate link).
- Their computer did not support cookies and so the commission was not tracked.
In both of these cases, you can receive commission by you or the customer contacting us with:
- The account's Login Name.
- The Invoice Number from the order.
- Your Affiliate ID Number.
Once we have confirmed that information, we will manually credit you.