Affiliate commissions are tracked using cookies, the most widely used method of tracking commissions and website activity.
If you referred someone to AWeber and they signed up for an account, but you don't see a commission in your affiliate stats, this is likely due to one of the following reasons:
- Their computer did not support cookies and so the commission was not tracked.
- They signed up from a computer that already had a different affiliate's cookie stored on it (meaning they'd been to the site before through someone else's affiliate link).
To update the referral credit for their account the customer would need to contact us with the following information.
- The account's Login Name.
- The Invoice Number from the order.
- Your Affiliate ID Number.
Once that information has been verified we can update the account.