If you would like to see who exactly is clicking on links in your messages, you can quickly find out using our "Search" feature. Once you've found who has clicked those links, you can export those subscribers, or save them as a segment to send a broadcast to them later.
Step By Step Instructions
- Hover over the "Subscribers" tab and click Manage Subscribers.
- On this page, select "Link clicked" from the "Search Options" provided.
- Now, click in the empty field to the right of "Link clicked" and choose "Broadcasts," "Campaigns," or "Follow Ups."
- Under the subject of the message in question, click the link that you are interested in tracking.
- Finally, click "Search." All your subscribers who have clicked that link will be displayed below.