The Dashboard will be the section in your Reports that allows you to view the reports that are important to you. You can add multiple reports to your Dashboard, and remove them from the Dashboard when they are no longer important to you.
Note: this feature is not accessible on the AWeber Free plan. Upgrade your account to unlock this feature and many more by clicking here, or by contacting our Customer Solutions team.
Further instructions on how to upgrade your account if needed can be found here.
Adding Report to the Dashboard
- While in the Reports section, click on the report that you wanted to add to your Dashboard. The available reporting options will be found in the left hand sidebar.
- While in the selected report, click "Detail" in the upper right hand corner of the report.
- Click "Add to Dashboard" and the report will be added.
Removing Report From Dashboard
- Click "View Dashboard."
- Click "Detail" for the report you wanted to remove.
- Click "Remove From Dashboard" to complete the process.