How do I put links/URLs in messages?
Hyperlinks can be added to messages created with AWeber. Images in your message can also be hpyerlinked. In this article, we will review how to hyperlink text and images.
- First, highlight the text to turn into a hyperlink. Then, click the chain icon in the toolbar that appears directly above or below the text.
- A window will pop up where the link URL can be entered. Paste the URL here. Then, click the green check mark at the bottom left of the window.
Hyperlinking an Image
- While working on a message, go to insert an image by dragging the "Image" element into the area of the message that the image should be inserted.
- Then, from the image menu that appears on the right-hand side of the editor, click "Upload An Image" to select and upload an image from a computer. Alternatively, click "Image Gallery" to add a stock image or any previously saved images.
- After the image is uploaded, add the URL to the "Image Link" field.
Hyperlinking using Link Preview
- First, enter the web page's link into its own line and hit the
With Link Preview, there is also the option to add the hyperlink as a link preview or button.
And that's it! Hyperlinks have been successfully added to the message. Now, when the message to subscribers, they will be able to click the hyperlinked text or image and be redirected to the webpage!