How do I put links/URLs in messages?
You can easily add hyperlinks to messages created with AWeber. You can even hyperlink images that you insert into your messages. In this article, we will review how to hyperlink text and images.
- First, highlight the text you'd like to turn into a link. Then, click the chain icon in the toolbar that appears directly above the text.
- A window will pop up where you will enter in your URL. You can paste in your URL here and then click the green check mark at the bottom left of the window.
Hyperlinking an Image
- While working on your message, go to insert an image by dragging the "Image" block into the area of your message that you want to insert the image.
- Then, from the image menu that appears on the right-hand side of the editor, you can click "Upload An Image" to select an image saved on your computer. You can also click "Image Gallery" to add a stock image or add any of your previously saved images.
- After your image is uploaded, add your URL to the "Image Link" field.
And that's it! You have successfully added a hyperlink to your message. Now, when you send the message to your subscribers, they will be able to click the hyperlinked text or image and be redirected to the webpage!