You can easily add hyperlinks to messages created with AWeber. You can even hyperlink images that you insert into your messages.
Watch A Video
Step By Step Instructions
- When you are working in a message, first highlight the text you'd like to turn into a link.
- In the toolbar above the editor itself, click the "Link" button (it looks like a chain).
- A window will pop up where you will enter in your URL. You can paste in your URL here and then click "OK". If you paste in your full URL into the URL spot, the system will automatically assign the protocol for your link for you.
Hyperlink an Image
- While working on your message, go to insert an image by dragging the "Image" block into the area of your message that you want to insert the image.
- Then, from the image menu that appears click the "Upload An Image" button to upload the image you are trying to insert.
- After your image is uploaded, go back to the image menu. Within that menu there will be a "Image Link" text box. Here, type in the URL that you want that image linked to.