How do I schedule a Broadcast?
You can create messages and have them sent as broadcasts at specific dates/times. We'll send the message without you having to login to your account again to send it.
Step By Step Instructions
- To access your message, click the "Messages" tab and select "Drafts." Then, click the "Schedule" button after hovering your cursor within the box of the message you want to send. Alternatively, you can also use the 3 dots on the far right side, and click the "Schedule" button there.
- To schedule your message to go out on a future date, click "Choose Date" under the "Schedule" section. Here, use the calendar to choose the date you'd like your message to be sent. You'll be able to see the dates and days you've scheduled other messages to be sent. Just click on the date that you would like the message scheduled for. Above the calendar, you can choose the time and timezone you would like the broadcast sent.
Once you've selected the appropriate information for each field you can move on with adjusting the rest of your settings.
- Under "Audience", click "Edit" to select the segment of subscribers you would like to receive the message. Here, you can also include/exclude other lists.
When you're satisfied, you can continue editing the rest of your settings.
- To add automations to your Broadcast, click the "Add Automation" button located under the, "Automations" section. In this section, you can choose to add or remove a tag if a subscriber has opened or clicked a link in your message. Click the "Select Trigger" dropdown and choose which of these options you'd like to use. Once you've selected your trigger, fill out the tag fields to apply or remove the appropriate tags. After typing your tag be sure to hit the "Enter" or "Return" key on your keyboard so that a grey box appears around the tag. Once you have completed setting up your Automation, click the blue "Apply Automation" button.
- If you want to share your message, click the "Edit" button for the "Share Message" section. You can choose whether or not to post the message to your Newsletter Hub using the "Post to Newsletter Hub toggle.
Then, if sharing is on, you can choose to tweet the message or post the archive link to your Facebook page using the drop-down menus.
When you're satisfied, you can move on.
- When you're done, click the "Send Message Now" button for your message to be sent immediately.
If you've scheduled your message to be sent on a specific date, the button will be listed as "Schedule Message" with some text to the left indicating when the message will be sent.
That's it! You've now scheduled your Broadcast to send immediately or at a specific time in the future.