You can easily create a signature file and add it to the end of your messages.
There are two methods for placing a signature in your messages that we will go over below.
Using the Signature Personalization
An advantage to inserting a signature through this method is that you can insert your signature into multiple messages. Should you ever need to change your signature, you can update it in one centralized location and it will update in all of the messages that it appears in!
- To create the signature, first click on "List Settings" under the "List Options" tab.
- On the "List Settings" page, click on "Personalize Your List" at the top of the page.
- Here, simply enter your signature into the "Signature" box, then scroll down and click the "Save Settings" button when you're done.
- Now, to add your signature to your message click in the section of your text that you would like to add the signature to and then click the "Personalize" button in the text editing toolbar.
This will provide a drop down menu where you can select which personalization value you would like to add to your message, scroll down until you see the "Your Snippets" section and click on "Signature" to select it.
You will now see the signature personalization inserted into your message. Now, what you typed for your signature under the "Personalize Your List" section of your account will appear in that part of the message!
Using the Signature Block
When using the "Signature Block", you will be able to add an image to your signature.
- First, open up the message that you would like to add your signature to. Once the message is open, you will see the toolbar with all of the different types of blocks you can place in your message. Click and hold on the "Signature Block" to select it.
Drag the signature block to the part of the message that you would like for it to appear in.
- Now that the signature block has been inserted, you can type in what you would like to appear for the signature. Just click in the text area of the signature to edit the text that is there.
If you would like to add your image to the signature, click on the "Click To Edit" place holder image.
An "Image" menu will appear on the right side of the editor. Just click the "Upload An Image" button in that menu to upload an image to use for your signature from your computer.
And that's it! You now have a signature in your message with an image.
Note: If you type in a signature into the "Personalize Your List" area of your account, it will disable your ability to add an image to your signature using the "Signature" block and then that block will just populate what you have typed for the the signature under "Personalize Your List."