How do I share my Campaigns and Follow Up Series with others?
Our Campaign Sharing and Follow Up Sharing features help you share messages, global text snippets, and custom fields with other AWeber users. You can also use Campaign Sharing and Follow Up Sharing to copy your messages between your lists.
To Share Your Campaign Messages With Someone
- Go to the "Campaigns" page and Select "Sharing Options" for the Campaign you would like to share.
- In the window that appears, click the toggle labeled, "Make this campaign sharable", in order to make the campaign sharable. Then, copy the code displayed in the text box by using the "Copy" button.
Once you have that Campaign Sharing Code copied, you can send it to those you would like to share your Campaign with.
To Import A Campaign Someone Has Shared With You
- Go to the "Campaigns" page and click the "Create a Campaign" button, found in the top-right corner of the page.
- Select "Import a campaign" from the window that appears.
- Paste or type your Campaign Sharing Code in the text box labeled, "Please enter a campaign sharing code," and click the "Import" button.
Your series will load after a brief delay. Finally, once the Campaign is populated in your list, you'll need to activate it.
To Share Your Follow Up Series Messages With Someone
- Go to the "Follow Up Series" page and scroll to the bottom of the page to the "Follow Up Sharing" section. Make sure sharing is enabled and copy the sharing code.
This is the code that you should give out to whoever you would like to share your messages with!
To Use Follow Up Series Messages Someone Has Shared With You
- Go to the "Follow Up Series" page. If you don't have any follow ups in the list already, you will have to click the "Go to Follow Up Sharing" link. If you already have follow ups on the list that you want to replace, then simply scroll to the "Follow Up Sharing" section.
- Now add the follow up sharing code you have in the text box provided in the field next to the blue "Load Follow Up Series" button, then click that button.
Note: When you paste in a Follow Up Sharing code, any custom or global fields you had previously created will be overwritten. If you copy follow ups, any of those that you previously had in the list will be overwritten. Any stats related to the previous series will also be lost.