Our "Campaign Sharing" feature helps you share your messages, global text snippets, and custom fields with other AWeber users. You can even use "Campaign Sharing" to share your messages between your lists.
To Share Your Messages With Someone
- Under the "Messages" tab, click "Legacy Follow Up Series."
- Scroll to the bottom of the page, to the "Campaign Sharing" section.
Here, choose what kind of messages you would like to share from the drop down menu at the top of that section, then click "Save."
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page and copy the campaign code provided.
This is the code that you should give out to whoever you would like to share your messages with!
To Use Messages Someone Has Shared With You
- Once someone has given you their campaign code (see the above steps), go to your "Legacy Follow Up Series" page, under the "Messages" tab.
- Scroll down to the "Campaign Sharing" section at the bottom of the page and enter the campaign code you were given in the field next to the red "Load Campaign" button, then click that button.
Note: When you paste in a "Campaign Sharing" code, any custom or global fields you had previously created will be overwritten. If you copy follow ups, any of those that you previously had in the list will be overwritten. Any stats related to the previous series will also be lost.