Creating an email in our system is much like writing one in your own email program. Yet, how your emails look to you in that program may not be the same as how your subscribers see it in their own.
When you're writing a message to be sent to a group of people who use different email services, it's always a good idea to test your messages.
Testing helps you to ensure that your message:
- Is readable
- Whether or not images are not seen by subscribers
- Has links that work correctly
- Has a From Address and Subject Line that are recognizable
- Prompts subscribers to take action
- Has lines break at an appropriate length
- Has the same formatting/look you created in the message editor