If you'd like to send an email only to people who opened a particular message, it can be done in just a few steps.
How to Send to People Who Opened a Broadcast
- Under the "Messages" tab, select Broadcasts.
- Click on the subject line of the message in question under "Sent Broadcasts."
- The opens for this message will be displayed by default. Simply scroll down and click "Send Directly to These Subscribers."
Note: If you would like to send to people who did NOT open your message instead, simply click the Unopened button on the right, then click "Send Directely to These Subscribers" and continue with these steps.
- In the pop up, just give a name to this segment and click "Send to Segment Now."
- This will create a new broadcast, already primed to be sent to people who opened the message you chose. Simply edit and send the message as normal.
How to Send to People Who Opened a Follow Up Message
- Hover over the "Subscribers" tab and click Manage Subscribers.
- On this page, select "Message opened" from the "Select Field" drop down menu.
- Now, click in the empty field to the right of "Message opened" and choose "Followups."
- Click on the subject of the message you're interested in.
- Click the "Search" button. All your subscribers who have opened that message will be displayed below.
- Just above the list of subscribers, name this segment of your list and click "Save Segment."
- Now, when creating your broadcast, you will have a drop down menu in the "Publish" section. Click on the name of the segment you have created.
- Now, when your broadcast is sent, it will go out to everyone who opened that follow up.