If you'd like to send a message to only the people who opened a previous message of yours, it can be done in just a few steps.
Step By Step Instructions
- Hover over the "Subscribers" tab and click "Subscribers."
- On this page, select "Message opened" from the "Select Field" drop-down menu.
- Now, click in the empty field to the right of "Message opened" and choose "Broadcasts," "Campaigns," or "Followups" depending on the previous message sent.
- Click on the subject of the message you're interested in.
- Click the "Search" button. All your subscribers who have opened that message will be displayed below.
- Just above the list of subscribers, name this segment of your list and click "Save."
- Now, when creating your broadcast, you will have a drop-down menu in the "Broadcast Settings" section for "Send to Segment." Click on the name of the segment you have created.
- Now, when your broadcast is sent, it will go out to everyone who opened the message selected from your segment.