How do I brand my messages with my logo?
Logos are a great way to instantly create recognition with subscribers. An AWeber template is a great starting point when creating a message, and you can easily make it your own by inserting your company's logo. In this article, we will review how upload your logo and apply it to your messages.
Step By Step Instructions
- Access "List Settings," and click "Personalize Your List."
- Next, you will see an area on the right side of the page to upload your company logo. Click the "Browse for file" button and choose an image from your computer to use for your company logo.
- If you don't have a logo or would like to create a new one, you can use our Canva integration to create your logo within your Canva account! Start by clicking "Design On Canva."
Next, you'll be prompted to Log in to Canva or sign up for a new account.
Once logged in, you can create your logo using Canva.
When you're happy with your design, click "Save to AWeber."
- After your logo is uploaded, scroll down to the bottom of the page and click the "Save All Settings" button.
- Next, open the message that you would like to insert the logo into. If you have not yet created a message, you can get started in our Drag and Drop Builder.
- Last, click and drag the "Logo" element into the part of the message that you would like your logo to display.
That's it! Your logo is now added to your message, allowing your emails to align with your branding.
Using AWeber's HTML Editor?
- First, collect the hosted URL of your image. Go to your website in a new window or tab, find your logo, right click on it and choose "Copy Image Address" (if you don't have that option, try properties - the address/location of the image will be displayed there).
Note: You can even do this within the Drag & Drop Editor and you'll get the AWeber hosted URL for your image.
- Once you have the URL of the image, open the message you would like to add the image to, and click or highlight the place you'd like to insert it.
- From the toolbar at the top of the HTML Message area, click the "Insert Image" button.
- In the pop up, paste the URL of the image in the URL area. Then, click the "OK" button.
Remember, you can place your logo (or any other image, for that matter) anywhere you would like in the message - try it out, and see what works best for you!
What if I have issues designing my messages?
AWeber offers hundreds of templates you’re welcome to use! If you would ever find yourself wanting to modify an existing template or would like a custom template built for you to reflect your branding, our Template Team would be happy to modify existing templates or design a custom template for you!