Logos are a great way to instantly create recognition with subscribers. An AWeber template is a great starting point, but you can easily make it your own by simply inserting your company's logo.
Step By Step Instructions
- Under the "List Options" tab, click "List Settings."
From the left hand side of the page, click "Personalize Your List".
- Next, you will see an area on the right side of the page in which you can upload your company logo. Just click the "Upload Your Logo" button and you will be able to choose an image from your computer to use for your company logo.
- After your logo is uploaded, scroll down to the bottom of the page and click the "Save Settings" button.
- Next, open the message that you would like to insert the logo into. If you have not yet created a message, you will want to create either a broadcast or follow up message and load a template into it to start out.
- Finally, you can click and drag the "Logo" icon down into the part of the message that you would like the company logo to show up in and this will insert your logo into that area.
Using AWeber's HTML Editor?
- First, go to your website in a new window or tab, find your logo, right click on it and choose "Copy Image Location" (if you don't have that option, try properties - the address/location of the image will be displayed there).
- Once you have the URL of the image, open the message that you would like to add the image to, and click or highlight the place you'd like to insert it.
- From the toolbar at the top of the HTML Message area, click the "Insert Image" button.
- In the popup, paste the URL of the image in the URL area. Then, click the "OK" button.
Remember, you can place your logo (or any other image, for that matter) anywhere you would like in the message - try it out, and see what works best for you!
AWeber offers hundreds of templates you’re welcome to use! If you would ever find yourself wanting to modify an existing template or would like a custom template built for you to reflect your branding, our Template Team would be happy to modify existing templates or design a custom template for you!