By pausing your follow up messages, you will be provided the opportunity to make significant changes without the possibility of them sending when you aren't ready.
Step by Step Instructions to Pause Follow Ups
- Hover over the Messages tab and click Follow Up Series.
- To edit the second message in your follow up series, click the "Settings" button underneath the subject line.
- From the Follow Up Settings section, change the interval value to be "999".
- Click the "Save Changes" button for the changes to take effect.
- Repeat for each of your remaining messages, so that all message intervals are set to 999.
Note: You can pause every message in your follow up series except follow up #1. The first follow up messages will always be sent immediately to subscribers once they're added to the list. This message will continue to be sent to new subscribers as they sign up, so you may also want to temporarily change its content while the rest are paused.
Messages will now cease to send to subscribers. To un-pause your messages, edit each of them again and enter realistically lower intervals. If you put a lot of thought and planning into the scheduling of your messages, you may want to take a screenshot of the "Follow Up Series" page or write down the intervals so you can re-enter them when you're ready to restart your campaign.