You can have your broadcast messages posted to your Facebook business page by just following a few quick steps in your AWeber account.
Step By Step Instructions
- Under the "List Options" tab, click List Settings.
From the left-hand side of the page, click "Personalize Your List."
- Scroll down on the "List Settings" page to the "Social Media Sharing" section, and click on the "Connect to Facebook" button.
If you are not already logged into Facebook at this point, you will be taken to the login page. Just enter your information and click Login.
- Once logged in to Facebook, you will be asked to allow AWeber access to make these posts for you. Simply click the "Okay" button.
- At this point, you will be taken back to your AWeber control panel. You can choose to have all your broadcasts posted to Facebook by default by scrolling back down to the "Social Media Sharing" section, hovering over your Facebook account, and clicking the "Make Default" link.
Note: Where Facebook allows you to automatically post to your business page, they do not allow for the automatic posting to a Facebook personal profile. To do so, simply copy and paste the Direct Link URL for your broadcast message after it is sent.
- Now when you edit or create a broadcast message, you can go to the "Sharing" section of your broadcast message and enable "Sharing" through the "ON/OFF" switch.
If you've set a Facebook page as the default for your list, you will see it appear in the area below, along with a preview of the post that will be made when the message is sent. If you would like to change which Facebook page the post will be made to (or don't want to post this message), just use the drop down menu.
- When connecting to Facebook, you will want to make sure you are connecting to your Facebook Profile page and not your Fan page. Once you are connected to your Facebook Profile page, we will add any Fan pages that your profile page is an administrator to as well.
- If you want to add a new Facebook account at any point, you will need to first log out of your current Facebook account - by default, your AWeber account will attempt to connect with whatever Facebook account you're currently logged into.
- If you do not see your Facebook page appearing alongside your Facebook profile, first double check that you are an admin for that Facebook page, then click the "Connect To A New Facebook Account" button again.
NOTE - If you're using a business account and your broadcast is not posting to your Facebook page, you need to ensure that your domain is verified.