When inserting one or multiple images in a message, there may be certain ways that you want to align it. You can have text wrap around an image, have text below a left or right aligned image, and you can even have multiple images placed horizontally.
Having text wrap around your image
- First, insert your image into your message.
- After your image is inserted, drag a paragraph block below your image.
- Click on your image and, from the "Image" menu on the right, you can select to "Left" or "Right" align your image.
When this is done, it will cause the text to wrap around the image.
Having text below a left/right aligned image
If you do not want the text below your image to automatically wrap around the left/right aligned image above it, then you can follow the steps below.
- First, insert the image into your message. When doing this method, you want to make sure the image is at the bottom of the section you are working in. In this example, the image is at the bottom of some text that has already been inserted. The goal is to left align the image and insert additional text below it.
- After your image is inserted, use the "Row" element to add a new row directly below the image.
Once you drop the row in the desired location, you will be able to add additional elements to it.
- Insert a paragraph element to the new row to add additional text.
- Now you can click on your image and choose to "Left" or "Right" align your image from the options on the right-hand side of the editor.
Once your image is aligned, the text will not wrap around it because it is in the section below the image.
Another great reason for wanting to use this method of inserting an image is if you have a bunch of text typed out and you want to insert an image in between the text. What you can do is separate your text into two separate paragraph blocks like above (as opposed to having it all in one paragraph block). Then the image can be inserted in between the paragraphs like above.
Inserting multiple images next to each other
There may be times that you will want to insert multiple images next to each other. In the steps below, we will explain how you can insert multiple images next to each within the content of a message. The end result will be a block of some text, multiple images lined up horizontally below the text, and then some more text below those images.
- Unlike the other instructions in this article, you will first want to start by inserting a row in your message. Click and drag the "Row" element to the desired location in the body of your message.
You will want to repeat this one more time. This way, you will have added two rows and your message will look like this:
- Now, click on the first row that you inserted. From the "Row" options that appear on the right-hand side of the message editor, you can add a column by clicking "Add Col Left" or "Add Col Right"
Repeat this for the number of images that you want to insert next to each other. Each image will go into it's own column. In this example, we are inserting four columns so that we can add four images.
When you insert columns, they will be the same size by default. If you would like to manually adjust the size of two adjacent columns, just click on one of them and drag it from left to right.
- Now you can add image blocks into each of the columns. If you want all of your images aligned to the left, then you will just want to click on each image and select "Left" alignment from the options on the right-hand side of the message editor.
- Now that the images are all inserted and aligned, you can add another paragraph element to the section below the images to continue working on your messages.
AWeber offers hundreds of templates you’re welcome to use! If you would ever find yourself wanting to modify an existing template or would like a custom template built for you to reflect your branding, our Template Team would be happy to modify existing templates or design a custom template for you!