How do I add rows and columns to my message?
Use rows and columns to build different layouts for your messages. In this article, you'll learn how to add rows and columns to your message.
Here are some other things you might be looking for:
- How do I adjust the placement / alignment of my images?
- How do I reposition rows within my Drag & Drop message?
- How do I edit the background color of a row in a message?
- How do I edit the padding of a row in my message?
- How do delete a column/row added to my message?
Step by Step Instructions
- Click and drag the 'Row' element from the left hand side into the body of your message where you'd like to add a row.
In your message, you will see the row populate where you placed it.
- After you drop the row, a menu will appear on the right hand side where you can add columns to that row.
- To add a column, click either the "Add Left" or "Add Right" button.
You will then see the row in your message split into two separate columns.
- To delete a column, click on the 'Delete Column' button located to the right hand side.
- To add additional columns to a row, click on the 'Add Left' button to add a column to the left or click on the 'Add Right' button to add a column to the right. Note: You can add up to 6 columns within a row.
- To customize the alignment of the content within your columns, click on any of the 3 icons below the 'Column Alignment' section.
The icon will top align the content.
The icon will center align the content.
The icon will bottom align the content.
- To apply your column alignment settings to all your columns at once, check mark the 'Apply settings to all columns' box.
- Once you have the desired number of columns/rows inserted you can start dragging and dropping in different blocks for content. Below you can see an example of a message that was created using additional columns and rows and image blocks.
What if I have issues designing my messages?
AWeber offers hundreds of templates you’re welcome to use! If you would ever find yourself wanting to modify an existing template or would like a custom template built for you to reflect your branding, our Template Team would be happy to modify existing templates or design a custom template for you!
Have more questions? Submit a request