When working on your message, if you accidentally process a change in the message that you wanted to remove, AWeber provides an undo button. In addition to the undo button, AWeber also saves the last 10 drafts of your message. An automatic draft will be saved every two minutes while you are actively editing the message. If your undo does not occur, you can just load your previous draft and continue working!
How to undo a change
- When you make a change to your message, such as dragging a block into the message not desired or uploading the wrong image, you may want this change to be go back to what it was previously set at. In this example, we dragged an article element in the middle of our message that we want to remove.
- To undo the change made, simply click the "Undo" button directly above the editor.
- After pressing the "Undo" button, the recent change would be removed and your message would go back to what it was previously.
How to load a draft
- When working on your message, AWeber automatically saves your drafts once every two minutes. You can also manually save your message while working. The last 10 drafts of the message are saved and can be loaded into the message editor. To access the drafts, click "Autosaves" located in the bottom right hand corner of the message editor.
- From here, click on the date of the draft you would like to load in the editor.
That's it! Now, your previous draft will be loaded into the message editor and you can continue working.
AWeber offers hundreds of templates you’re welcome to use! If you would ever find yourself wanting to modify an existing template or would like a custom template built for you to reflect your branding, our Template Team would be happy to modify existing templates or design a custom template for you!