How do I edit the text in my message?
When creating your broadcast or follow up, you'll likely need to edit the text that you have in your message. With the Drag & Drop Email Builder, updating your text is easy! This article explains how to update the text in your message using the drag & drop email builder.
Step By Step Instructions
- Once you apply your template, the Drag & Drop Email Builder provides the option to use different blocks to drop elements into your message.
- Initially, you may see existing text loaded into the message depending on the template. This is an example of placeholder text loaded with one of our templates:
- To edit the text, simply click where the text appears. Your cursor will be placed within that block, and you can make alterations to the text.
- Once you click within the Paragraph block, an Edit block option will appear around your text. After selecting the icon, a toolbar will appear. You can make modifications to your text by changing the font size, style, bold, italicize, adding a hyperlink, etc.
- If you need to change only a portion of the text, highlight the text to be changed and then choose from the toolbar the change you would like implemented.
That's it! Now you can create your message to appear how you would like when it is sent to your subscribers.
What if I have issues designing my messages?
AWeber offers hundreds of templates you’re welcome to use! If you would ever find yourself wanting to modify an existing template or would like a custom template built for you to reflect your branding, our Template Team would be happy to modify existing templates or design a custom template for you!