Eventbrite is a service that allows you to schedule events and sell tickets to them online, even giving you an online storefront for ticket sales. Adding event attendees to your mailing list is a great way to give them more information about the upcoming event, and you can of course keep in touch with these people after the event is over, thanking them for coming, or extending invitations to future events you choose to hold.
With AWeber's Eventbrite integration, you're only a few clicks away from doing just that.
Watch A Video
Step By Step Instructions
- In your AWeber account, click "Integrations" in the upper right hand corner of the page.
- Here, scroll down and click on the Eventbrite integration.
On the next page you will want to click on the "Enable" button.
- You may be asked to log in to Eventbrite at this point.
Either way, you will then be asked to allow the connection between Eventbrite and AWeber. Click "Allow" to continue.
- Once you enter your login details, you'll be prompted to allow the AWeber integration via Eventbrite. Click "Allow".
- This should take you to the "Connected Integrations" page back in your AWeber account. You can select a list to add subscribers to based on their event registration.
If you need to add attendees to specific lists based on what event they sign up for, read on. Otherwise, you're done!
- Once you have events set up in Eventbrite, you can check the "Add people to different lists when they register for different events" box and it will allow you to do just that.
Choose the event from the left, the list you'd like that event's attendees to join from the right, and click the "Add automation" button to add this as a rule. You can create as many rules as you have events.
Only one Eventbrite account can be integrated with your AWeber account.
A confirmation message will be sent to subscribers added to your list in this manner. Make sure that you customize the confirmation message so customers know why they are being asked to join your mailing list.
Eventbrite may take up to 2 hours to report new customers to your AWeber account, so do not be alarmed if you experience a delay in customers being added to your list.