Step By Step Instructions
- In your AWeber account, make sure you are working in the list to which you would like your customers to be added. Then, hover over the "List Options" tab and click "Email Parsers" from the drop down menu that appears.
- Here, scroll down and check the box labeled "e-Junkie.com". Once you've checked that box, you're done setting things up in AWeber.
- Within your E-Junkie account, access the "Seller Admin" section. Next, click "Edit Preferences" located under the "Manage Seller Account" subsection.
- On this page, scroll down to the "Custom/Third-Party Integration" section. Here, enter the following URL for the "Common Notification URL":
http://www.e-junkie.com/ecom/o_plug.php?&aweber=Unique-List-ID@aweber.comMake sure to replace Unique-List-ID with the unique list ID to which you would like customers added. Once you're done, click the "Submit" button on the page.
Now whenever someone buys a product from you, they'll be added to your list!
- If you would like to have subscribers added to a specific list depending on which product they buy, when you're logged into your E-Junkie account, under the "Manage Products" header, click "View/Edit/Delete Products".
- Select the product in question. Then, click the "View/Edit Product" button.
- Check the box for "Custom/Third-Party Integration".
- Enter the URL http://www.e-junkie.com/ecom/o_plug.php?&aweber=Unique-List-ID@aweber.com into the "Payment Notification URL" field. After that, click the "Submit" button to save the changes.