In Your AWeber Control Panel:
1. Under the "List Options" tab, select Email Parsers.
2. Check the box for the Cydec option, under "Shopping Carts."
3. Click the "Configure My Custom Fields" button.
4. Create another new list for your Cydec affiliates. You won't need to create a form, but you should take note of what your unique list ID is. You can create a new list by clicking on the "Manage Lists" link at the top of your account.
For more information about how to create a new list, please visit the following:
6. Check the box for the Cydec Affiliates option.
7. Click the "Configure My Custom Fields" button.
In Your Cydec Control Panel:
1. Log into your Cydec account, and navigate under the "Communications" menu item to "Settings."
2. Under the "Communications Settings" section of the page, switch the drop-down box from "Internal" to "Aweber."
3. Two input boxes will appear - one for entering the AWeber list you setup for customers, the other for the affiliate list. Enter the corresponding unique list ID into these boxes, and click the "Save" button.
Add Specific Product Lists (Optional):
If you'd like to have AWeber autoresponder and email newsletter lists for your Cydec customers who purchased specific products, complete these steps also.
1. Under the "My Company", click on the "Products" option.
2. Create or add a new product, and click on the "FOLLOWUP" tab:
3. Under the "Communications Settings" section of the page, switch the drop-down box from "Internal" to "Aweber."
4. Enter the unique list ID you'd like customers to be added to when they purchase this particular product, and click the "Save" button.
You can create as many lists for specific products as you'd like, linking them the products you sell through Cydec like this.