In Your AWeber Control Panel:
- Create a new list for your Extreme Member members. Take note of your unique list ID generated for your new list.
- Under the "List Options" tab, select the "Email Parsers" option.
- Check the check box for the "Extreme Member" option, under the "Membership Sites and Podcasting Tools" category:
- Click the "Configure My Custom Fields" button:
In Your Extreme Member Control Panel:
- Log into your Extreme account, and within the left sidebar, navigate under the "Email + SMS" menu item to "AWeber Integration":
- Switch the "Turn on AWeber integration" option to "Yes", then click the "Save" button.
- Within the left sidebar, navigate under the "Memberships" menu item to "Add Membership" (or "Manage Memberships" if you have already created the membership you'd like to integrate AWeber with).
- Scroll to the two fields whose labels start with "AWeber" and enter the unique list ID address in both.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page, and click the "Add Membership" or "Update Membership" button.
Note: If you're creating a new membership, you will need to complete other, required fields.