Unbounce is a service that allows you to create, split test, and optimize landing pages for your web site. A crucial part of any landing page is of course a sign up form, so we were thrilled to hear that the good people over at Unbounce decided to integrate with us via our API.
Watch A Video
Step By Step Instructions
- First, you will want to make sure you are logged into your Unbounce account. Once you are logged in you will see a list of the landing pages that you have created in Unbounce. Click on the landing page that you would like to link to AWeber.
- Next, is the page overview for the landing page that you have selected. Under the "Leads & Form Integrations" section there will be an area for sending leads to a 3rd party service. From this list of services click on "AWeber."
- On the next screen that appears click on the "Connect with AWeber" button.
- At this point you will be prompted you to enter your AWeber account login and password in order to authorize the integration. Once you have entered your login information click on the "Allow Access" button.
- After authorizing the integration, choose the list you'd like your Unbounce subscribers added to, then click the "Complete" button.
If you'd like to transfer more information to your AWeber account, such as your Unbounce Page ID or any other information that you collected from the subscriber, take a look at the field mapping article that Unbounce has put together on their website.
Now the integration between your Unbounce landing page and your AWeber list is complete! Here is an example of how an Unbounce landing page might look.