How do I integrate Unbounce with AWeber?
Unbounce is a service that allows you to create, split test, and optimize landing pages for your web site. A crucial part of any landing page is of course a sign up form, so we were thrilled to hear that the good people over at Unbounce decided to integrate with us via our API.
Note: This integration supports Tags in AWeber.
Step By Step Instructions
- First, log into your Unbounce account. Once you are logged in you will see a list of the landing pages that you have created in Unbounce. Click on the landing page that you would like to link to AWeber.
- Then click the "Integrations" option along the top of the page. Select "AWeber."
- On the next screen that appears click on the "Connect with AWeber" button.
- At this point you will be prompted you to enter your AWeber account login and password in order to authorize the integration. Once you have entered your login information click "Allow Access".
- After authorizing the integration, choose the list you'd like your Unbounce subscribers added to.
- You can also select to add tags to a subscriber that signs up through this landing page.
- Once you've selected the list you want, and the tags to be applied, click "Complete".
- Once you've completed the connect, click "Configure Field Mapping" to verify the correct information is being sent to your list.
- Then, confirm the information which should be added to your list through this landing page.
Note: You can update additional custom fields to capture more information on your subscribers.
If you'd like to transfer more information to your AWeber account, such as your Unbounce Page ID or any other information that you collected from the subscriber, take a look at the field mapping article that Unbounce has put together on their website.
Now the integration between your Unbounce landing page and your AWeber list is complete! Here is an example of how an Unbounce landing page might look.