If you use the shopping cart software Magento, you can now easily have your customers added to your AWeber mailing list in order to automatically follow up with them!
Step By Step Instructions
- To install the AWeber extension, log in to Magento, and go to System->Magento Connect->Magento Connect Manager.
Here, enter this URL into step 2 under Install New Extensions:
- Once you have installed the AWeber extension, click the AWeber Email Marketing tab.
- Here, click the Connect link.
You'll be prompted to authorize the connection to your AWeber account. Enter your login information and hit Allow to continue.
- At this point, you'll be able to select which list you'd like to have customers join when they make a purchase.
Once you've selected a list, you're done! Customers will automatically be subscribed to the chosen list as they buy from you.
- If you'd like to add subscribers to different lists based on the product they buy, click the check box that appears.
Now you can select which list you'd like customers to join for each of your products.
Only one Magento account can be integrated with your AWeber account.
A confirmation message will be sent to subscribers added to your list in this manner. Make sure that you customize the confirmation message so customers know why they are being asked to join your mailing list.
Magento may take up to 2 hours to report new customers to your AWeber account, so do not be alarmed if you experience a delay in customers being added to your list.