Zendesk is a great solution for handling customer interactions and providing support. Now, you can connect AWeber account to Zendesk.
Zendesk now has, the next version of their service. We've taken this opportunity to create an AWeber app for that allows you to see information about your subscribers in a sidebar when they contact you via Zendesk. This information includes the list(s) that the subscribers are subscribed to as well as the last follow up message number that they have received.
The instructions below are for integrating AWeber with Zendesk. We have a separate article with instructions for integrating AWeber with Zendesk Classic.
Step By Step Instructions
- On the "My Apps" page of your account, find and click the Zendesk app to access it.
- On the next page click the "Enable" button.
- Under step 1 on that page you will want to select "Zendesk."
Next, copy the code shown in the box from step 2.
- In Zendesk, click the gear symbol in the lower left corner.
A sidebar will popup on the left side of the screen. From that sidebar, underneath the "Apps" heading, you will want to click on the "Browse" link.
- On the next page find the "All Apps" heading. Under the "All Apps" section you will find the "AWeber Widget." Click on the widget icon to edit the settings for it.
You will then be taken to a page that provides some information on the AWeber-Zendesk integration. On this page click the "Install App" button.
Next, enter a "Title" for the widget (this will be displayed to you and your Zendesk agents only), then paste the text that you copied in step 3 into the "app_key" field. Once you have finished this click the "Install" button.
- Now that the widget is installed you can go to a support ticket that you have open. From within the support ticket click the "Apps" button in the top right of the page.
If the person that sent in the support request is a subscriber to one of your lists within AWeber the list(s) that they are subscribed to will show under the "AWeber Widget" in the sidebar on the right.
If you hover over any of the names of the lists that they are subscribed to you will see a "View" button appear. Click on that button to see more details for the subscriber for that list. You will be able to see the last follow up message that they had received as well as the date that they subscribed to that list.