Zendesk is a great solution for handling customer interactions and providing remarkable support. Now, you can connect AWeber account to Zendesk.
We've taken this opportunity to create an AWeber app for that allows you to see information about your subscribers in a sidebar when they contact you via Zendesk. This information includes the list(s) that the subscribers are subscribed to as well as the last follow up message number that they have received.
Step By Step Instructions
- On the "My Apps" page of your account, find and click the Zendesk app to access it.
- On the next page click the "Enable" button.
- Then, select "Zendesk."
And copy the code shown in the "Copy this code to your clipboard" box.
- In Zendesk, click the gear symbol in the lower left corner.
Then, select "Marketplace" from under the "Apps" options.
- This will bring you to the App Directory. To find AWeber, click on "Email & Social Media".
- Then, click on AWeber.
On the app information page, click "Install".
- You'll be prompted to select a Zendesk account to connect, confirm you have the correct account selected and click "Install".
- Now that the widget is installed you can go to a support ticket that you have open. From within the support ticket click the "Apps" button in the top right of the page.
If the person that sent in the support request is a subscriber to one of your lists within AWeber the list(s) that they are subscribed to will show under the "AWeber Widget" in the sidebar on the right.
If you hover over any of the names of the lists that they are subscribed to you will see a "View" button appear. Click on that button to see more details for the subscriber for that list. You will be able to see the last follow up message that they had received as well as the date that they subscribed to that list.