If you have an Etsy store, you can integrate it with your email campaign by using AWeber's Etsy app.
The Etsy app has two features: first, you can automatically add customers to your AWeber account, allowing you to keep in touch with people you know are interested in what you have to offer.
Second, you can drag your Etsy products right into your messages, allowing you to quickly and easily point your subscribers back to your Etsy shop.
Watch A Video
Step by Step Instructions
- To get started, go to the My Apps page in your account.
- Here, find the Etsy app in the showcase and click on it.
On the next page click on the "Enable" button.
- You'll be taken to your Etsy account (you may have to log in), where you'll be prompted to allow AWeber to access your Etsy account. Click Allow Access to do so.
- Back in your AWeber account, you can now choose what list you'd like customers to join when they buy from you.
Note: You can also choose to have customers added to different lists based on the product they purchase. To do so, check the box, then choose the product on the left and the list you'd like customers who buy that product to join on the right.
- To add your Etsy products to a message, open a follow up or broadcast, and drag a Product block into the message.
On the right, you can choose your Etsy products from a drop down. The product you choose will have its description, image, price, and purchase link automatically inserted into your message.
Only one Etsy account can be integrated with your AWeber account.
A confirmation message will be sent to subscribers added to your list in this manner. Make sure that you customize the confirmation message so customers know why they are being asked to join your mailing list.
Etsy may take up to 2 hours to report new customers to your AWeber account, so do not be alarmed if you experience a delay in customers being added to your list.