How do I integrate Etsy with AWeber?
If you have an Etsy store, you can integrate it by using AWeber's Etsy app. Connecting Etsy with AWeber is a great way to keep in contact with your existing subscribers enticing them to purchase your products. Where the integration won't add new customers after purchase, with AWeber you can:
- Entice existing subscribers to buy your Etsy products
- Reach subscribers directly with your email broadcasts
- Recommend and upsell products by including your Etsy products in your emails
- Let your brand speak with personalized messages and automated campaigns
Note: This integration is not accessible on the AWeber Free plan. Upgrade your account to unlock this integration and many more by clicking Upgrade within your AWeber account, or by contacting our Customer Solutions team.
Step By Step Instructions
- To get started, go to the Integrations page in your account. Here, find the Etsy app from the "Available Integrations" and click on it.
- On the next page click on the "Connect Integration" button.
- You'll be taken to your Etsy account to log in. Enter your login details and click "Sign in."
Then, click to "Allow Access."
- To add your Etsy products to a message, open a campaign or broadcast, and drag a Product block into the message.
On the right, you can choose your Etsy products from a drop-down. The product you choose will have its description, image, price, and purchase link automatically inserted into your message.
Note: Only one Etsy account can be integrated with your AWeber account.
The most recent 3,500 products from your Etsy store will be synced with AWeber. This is based on Etsy only displaying the most recent 3,500 products in their API.
Congratulations! You have now integrated Etsy with AWeber.