If you have an Etsy store, you can integrate it with your list by using AWeber's Etsy app. That is a great way to keep in contact with your customers and provide them with follow up email content.
You can automatically add customers to your AWeber account, allowing you to keep in touch with people you know are interested in what you have to offer.
Step By Step Instructions
- To get started, go to the Integrations page in your account.
- Here, find the Etsy app from the "Available Integrations" and click on it.
- On the next page click on the "Connect Integration" button.
- You'll be taken to your Etsy account to log in. Enter your login details and click "Sign in."
Then, click to "Allow Access."
- Back in your AWeber account, choose what list you'd like customers added to when they make a purchase under the "List automation" field.
- Then, add any tags that you want in the "Add Tags" section.
- To add your Etsy products to a message, open a follow up or broadcast, and drag a Product block into the message.
On the right, you can choose your Etsy products from a drop-down. The product you choose will have its description, image, price, and purchase link automatically inserted into your message.
Only one Etsy account can be integrated with your AWeber account.
Etsy may take up to 2 hours to report new customers on your AWeber list, so do not be alarmed if you experience a delay in customers being added to your account.