OnSpot Social is an application for iPad that allows you to use your iPad as a marketing tool. With the OnSpot Social integration you will be able to use your iPad to gather email sign ups through a form that will appear on your iPad. This is great for gathering email signups on location whether it be at your store, a conference, an event, or anywhere else where might you get signups in person.
Step By Step Instructions
- First, you will want to log into your OnSpot social account if you have not yet done so. Once you are logged in you will want to click on the "Integrations" tab at the top of the page.
- Next, you will want to click on the "AWeber" link.
- You will want to enter your AWeber login details in order to allow OnSpot Social to connect to your AWeber account. Once your login details are entered click the "Allow Access" button.
- On the next page you will see a drop down menu where you can select the mailing list that you would like connected to OnSpot Social. Select the list you want connected and click the "Save" button.
- If you have not already download the OnSpot Social app onto your iPad.
- Now that the app is downloaded you can open it on your iPad. As soon as it is opened you will want to enter the login details for your OnSpot Social account and click the "Log In" button.
- Once you have entered your login details you will will be taken to the dashboard for the OnSpot Social app. Here you can set various settings for the app such as adding your own logo, changing the appearance of the form, adding a message to be displayed, or adding a Facebook or Twitter page to be connected.
In this example we are choosing to edit the "Appearance" of the form. Here we will select a look for the form that potential subscribers will see when signing up.
Once you are done editing your setting push the "Done" button in the top left corner of the app.
- You will now see the sign up form that people can sign up to your list through. They will just want to push on the email icon in order to enter their Email address.
- They will then see an area where they can enter their email address to subscribe through!
And that's it! Anyone will now be able to subscribe to your mailing list through the OnSpot Social app on your iPad.