How do I integrate OnSpot Social with AWeber?
In this article, we will review how to integrate OnSpot Social with AWeber. OnSpot Social is an application for iPad that allows you to use your iPad as a marketing tool.
With the OnSpot Social integration you will be able to use your iPad to gather email sign ups through a form that will appear on your iPad. This is great for gathering email signups on location whether it be at your store, a conference, an event, or anywhere else where might you get signups in person.
Step By Step Instructions
- Once logged into OnSpot Social, click the "Integrations" tab at the top of the page.
- Next, click "Connect" on the AWeber integration.
Confirm you would like to connect to AWeber by clicking "Connect" again in the pop up window.
- Enter your AWeber login details in order to allow OnSpot Social to connect to your AWeber account. Once your login details are entered click the "Allow Access" button.
A window should appear confirming you are successfully connected.
- To start sending data from your Campaign to AWeber, access your Campaign Editor and click the "Data Forwarding" tab.
- Click the "Edit Mapping" button next to AWeber.
- Next to "Contact List," choose the AWeber list you would like to forward subscriber data to.
- Next, map the data you would like to be forwarded over to AWeber. The email field is required.
- Last, click "Save Changes".
And that's it! Anyone who enters your campaign in OnSpot Social will be subscribed to your AWeber List.