Leadpages is a platform that allows you to create simple easy-to-edit landing pages, launch pages, sales pages, and other types of conversion pages that you can capture subscribers through. The pages created within Leadpages can then just as easily be integrated with WordPress, Facebook, or even your own hosted website.
The AWeber integration with Leadpages allows you to have subscribers that are captured through Leadpages added directly to your AWeber account.
Need to set up your AWeber account first? Start your Free Trial Now.
Step by Step Instructions
- First, you will want to log into your Leadpages account if you have not already done so. From within the Leadpages account you will want to click the profile button in the upper right corner.
From the drop down menu that appears, click "Integrations."
- Next, you will see a page with links for the various email marketing providers that Leadpages integrates with. Click the link for "AWeber."
- On the next page click the "Connect" button.
- You will then be taken to a page to enter your AWeber login name and password. This will connect your AWeber account with Leadpages. Once those details are entered, click the "Allow Access" button.
- Next, click "Leadboxes" at the top of the page.
- On the next page you can select a previously created Leadbox or you can create a new one. For a new Leadbox, click "Create A New Leadbox" and you'll be prompted to name that Leadbox first.
- You will then see the design view for your Leadbox. On that page, find the button that subscribers would normally click to submit their information. Hover your mouse over that button and click it.
In this example, we'll click the "Get Started" button for this template.
- From the left sidebar that appears, choose AWeber for the service after clicking on "Add an Integration".
- Use the next dropdown to select the list you want subscribers added to when completing that form. Once done, click "Next - Fields".
- Here you can add any additional fields to collect. For fields beyond Email and Name, make sure you have a corresponding custom field in that AWeber list. When finished, click "Next - Actions".
- Finally, you can set up what page the subscriber is taken to after submitting their information. Once set, click "Save & Close".
Congratulations! Now when subscribers fill out your Leadbox they will be added right to your AWeber list.
If you're working from inside a Leadpage and want to create the form like above, you still can.
- While in your template, you'll first select the button they would click to be taken to that page. In the example below, it was the "Get My Free Guide" button. In the box that appears above that button, click on the link icon.
- From the options that appear, choose "Leadboxes" and you'll be able to either pick a previously created Leadbox or choose "Create New Leadbox" to begin the process covered above.