Leadpages is a platform that allows you to create simple easy-to-edit landing pages, launch pages, sales pages, and other types of conversion pages that you can capture subscribers through. The pages created within Leadpages can then just as easily be integrated with WordPress, Facebook, or even your own hosted website.
The AWeber integration with Leadpages allows you to have subscribers that are captured through Leadpages added directly to your AWeber account.
Need to set up your AWeber account first? Start your Free Trial Now.
Step by Step Instructions
- First, you will want to log into your Leadpages account if you have not already done so. Then, click the profile button in the upper right corner.
From the drop down menu that appears, click "Integrations."
- Next, you will see a page with links for the various email marketing providers that Leadpages integrates with. Click the link for "AWeber."
- On the next page click the "Connect" button.
- You will then be taken to a page to enter your AWeber login name and password. This will connect your AWeber account with Leadpages. Once those details are entered, click the "Allow Access" button.
- Next, click "Leadpages" at the top of the page. To create a new page, click the "Create New Leadpage" button. You'll then be asked a few questions regarding what you are using your page for, and what you may be offering your subscribers. This will generate a few pre-styled page options that you can choose from.
- After selecting the page you like and giving it a name, you will then see the design view for your form. On that page, find the button that subscribers would normally click to reveal the form. Hover your mouse over that button and click the "Edit Pop-Up" button that appears.
In this example, we'll hover over the "Get The Guide" button to reveal the "Edit Pop-Up" button.
- You should then see your pop-up form appear. Hovering over the form will reveal a "Edit Integrations" button. In the below example, we hovered over "Send me the guide!". Then, click the "Edit Integrations" button.
- From the left sidebar that appears, choose AWeber for the service after clicking on "Add an Integration".
- Use the next dropdown to select the list you want subscribers added to when completing that form. Once done, click "Next - Fields".
- Here you can add any additional fields to collect. For fields beyond Email and Name, make sure you have a corresponding custom field in that AWeber list. When finished, click "Next - Actions".
- Finally, you can set up what page the subscriber is taken to after submitting their information. Once set, click "Save & Close".
Congratulations! Now when subscribers fill out your form they will be added right to your AWeber list.