How do I integrate Contest Domination with AWeber?
In this article, we will review how to integrate Contest Domination with AWeber. Contest Domination is a great tool for running contests online. Contests are an effective way to generate qualified leads that are interested in what you have to offer.
By connecting your AWeber account to Contest Domination you will be able to add people that sign up for your contest as subscribers to your AWeber mailing list.
Step By Step Instructions
- First, you will want to log into your "Contest Domination" account if you have not already done so. Once you are logged in you will want to click on where it says "Integrations" at the top of the page.
- You will be taken to a page that shows the various kinds of integrations that you can have with Contest Domination. You will want to click on the "Edit" link underneath the "Mailing List Providers" section.
- Next, you will see a page where you can select which mailing list provider you would like to connect to. From that drop down menu you will want to select "AWeber."
Another area will appear underneath the drop down menu to tell you the status of the AWeber integration. Here you will want to click the "Connect to Aweber" button.
Another page will appear for you to enter your AWeber login name and password. Enter in your login details and then click the "Allow Access" button.
- Now that your AWeber account is connected to your Contest Domination account you will want to start creating the contest form that this will be associated with. Click on the "Contests" link at the top of the page.
- On the next page you will want to click the "Create a New Contest" button.
- Since the process of creating your contest form within Contest Domination involves many steps not essentially associated with the AWeber integration, we are going to skip past those steps. After you have worked your way through setting up your contest you will get to the "Integrations" step under the "Advanced Settings" for the contest. On this page, from the drop down menu under "Mailing List" you will want to select the AWeber list that you want the contest linked to.
Click the "Save & Continue" button.
- If you chose to have custom fields on your contest form earlier on during the setup of the contest, then you need to match those fields to custom fields that you have created in your AWeber account. If you did not choose to have any custom fields in your contest form then you can skip this step. In this example, we are connecting the "Phone Number" field that was created in Contest Domination to the "Phone" field that was created in AWeber.
Note: If you do not see a custom field that you want to connect to, then you will need to create a custom field for it in your AWeber account.
You will want to continue with finishing up the final steps of setting up your contest form, but the portion of the setup for connecting to AWeber is now complete. Whenever someone registers for your contest, they will also be added as a subscriber to your AWeber list. Check out the example below of how a Contest Domination capture page might look!