Instapage is a service that allows you to quickly and easily create landing pages to capture subscribers.
The AWeber integration with Instapage lets you add subscribers to your mailing lists within AWeber that are captured through your Instapage landing pages.
Watch A Video
Step by Step Instructions
- First, log in into your Instapage account and click "Create New Page."
- Then, click "Pick a Template" to choose a template to use.
- There will be multiple different templates to choose from, for this example we're using "Takestate."
- Next, name your campaign, then click "Continue."
- On the next page, you can edit the design of your landing page. Check out the documentation from Instapage for more information on this process. Once you've edited the page, click any of the input fields on the form.
- Click "Edit" from the the black bar that appears above your input fields.
- From the top page options, click "Integration"
- Select "AWeber" from the listed "Integrations".
- Then, click "Continue to AWeber".
- A window will then appear for you to enter your AWeber account login information. After you have entered your login name and password, click "Allow Access."
- Next, select the mailing list you want subscribers added to when they fill out your form. Then click "Continue".
- For the next step, match the "Name" and "Email" fields from your AWeber account with the "Name" and "Email" fields from your landing page. Click "Auto Create Messing Fields and Finish" after the fields have been matched.
- On the final step, just click "Close."
The integration between AWeber and Instapage is now complete! You can make any additional revisions that you would like to make to your landing page and then publish it. Now, subscribers will be added to your list within AWeber when they fill out the form on that landing page.