Instapage is a service that allows you to quickly and easily create landing pages to capture subscribers through.
The AWeber integration with Instapage allows you add subscribers to your mailing lists within AWeber that are captured through your Instapage landing pages.
Watch A Video
Step by Step Instructions
- First, make sure you are logged into your Instapage account. Once you are logged in, click on the "Create New Page" button.
- You will then see a variety of landing page templates that you can choose from. Choose a landing page template that best suites your needs by hovering over it and clicking on the "Edit" button.
- Next, you will be asked to name your landing page. Type in the name you wish to use for it then click the "Go" button.
- On the next page you will see the landing page that you chose. You may want to check out the documentation from Instapage for information on everything that you can edit on the landing page. For now you will want to concentrate on editing the form that is on the landing page. Click on any of the input fields on the form.
From the bar that pops up above the input fields you will want to click on the "Edit" button.
At the top of the page you will see some new options. From these, click on the option for "Integrations."
Then, a bunch of different services will show that you can integrate with the form. Click on the first option for "AWeber."
From the window that pops up, click on the "Login to AWeber" button.
A window will then appear for you to enter your AWeber account login information. After you have entered your login name and password, click the "Allow Access" button.
- Next, you will want to select the mailing list that you want subscribers to be added to when they fill out the form. Click the "Continue" button.
For the next step you will want to match the the "Name" and "Email" fields from your AWeber account with the "Name" and "Email" fields from your landing page. Click the "Continue" button after the fields have been matched.
On the next step just click the "Finish" button.
The integration between AWeber and Instapage is now complete! You can make any additional revisions that you would like to make to your landing page and then publish it. Now subscribers will be added to your list within AWeber when they fill out the form on that landing page.