KickoffLabs is a service that provides their users with the ability to create eye-catching landing pages. Not only do they provide you with a landing page, but they also provide you with the tools to view statistics regarding your campaign so you can make the most of the data that you are capturing.
The AWeber integration with KickoffLabs allows you to have subscribers added to your AWeber mailing list when they are captured through a KickoffLabs landing page.
Step by Step Instructions
- First, make sure you are logged into your KickoffLabs account. Once you are logged in you will want to click the "Create New Landing Page" button at the top of the page.
- On the next page you will want to name your page. This name will be part of the subdomain URL for the link that KickoffLabs provides for your landing page. You can always redirect your own domain to this link at a later point in time.
- After you have named your landing page you will want to choose a theme for it from the themes that KickoffLabs provides for you. Just click the "Choose" button underneath the theme that you wish to use.
- Next, you will see a bunch of options that you can go through to edit your landing page with KickOffLabs. Once you have formatted the landing page to look the way that you want, just click the "Done" button at the top of the sidebar.
- You will then be taken back to the main settings page for the that landing page. On this page click on the "AWeber" button underneath the section for "Emailing your customer list."
- On the next page you will see where you can connect KickOffLabs to AWeber. Click on the "Connect to AWeber" button.
A page will then appear for you to enter your AWeber login details. After you have entered your login name and password, click the "Allow Access" button.
- You should now find yourself back on the settings page for the AWeber integration. On this page you will want to select the AWeber list that you want subscribers to be added to when they submit their information on your KickoffLabs landing page.
If you already captured captured subscribers through that landing page then you will also have the option to automatically import those subscribers over to your AWeber account.
Note: Subscribers that are added to your AWeber mailing list through this integration will be sent a confirmation message asking them to confirm into the mailing list. For any concerns regarding this, please feel free to contact us!
Once you are done selecting your desired settings, click the button at the bottom of the page to confirm the AWeber list that you would like to integrate the landing page with.
Now the integration between KickoffLabs and AWeber is complete! Subscribers that fill out the sign up form on the landing page you created will now be added to your AWeber mailing list. Here is a screenshot example of how a KickoffLabs landing page might look like!