Lander is an service that allows you to create easy-to-build, beautiful, high converting landing pages. Not only are you provided with a top notch landing page software, but you are also given valuable analytics data on anyone that visits your landing pages so you can figure out what does and doesn't work.
The AWeber integration with Lander allows you to add subscribers into your AWeber mailing list once they have been captured through your Lander landing page.
Watch A Video
Step by Step Instructions
- First, log into your Lander account. Once you are logged in, click on the "New Landing Page" option.
You will then want to name your landing page and add any tags for searching criteria.
- Next, choose a template for your landing page. Lander has many different categories with various templates for you to choose. Click on the template you would like to use and then click on the "Create" button at the bottom of the page.
- The next page that you see will be for the landing page editor. You may want to visit the documentation by Lander for specifics on how to edit your landing page. Once you are done editing your landing page, click on the "Finish" link in the top right corner of the page.
- You will then be taken back to the "Dashboard." Scroll down the page until you see the "Integrate Your Landing page" section. From within this section, click on the "AWeber" button.
Another window will then appear for you to enter your AWeber account login details. After you have entered your login name and password, click on the "Allow Access" button.
- On the next screen that appears type out the unique list ID of the AWeber list that you would like to integrate the landing page with. Once that is entered, click on the "Update" button.
Now the integration is complete! Any subscribers that are captured through your Lander landing page will automatically be added to your AWeber mailing list. See the below screenshot for an example of a Lander landing page that uses one of their "Coming Soon" templates.