ShortStack is a custom iframe tab for Facebook where you can insert custom apps that you create with ShortStack. This allows you to insert multiple widgets into a Facebook tab that will allow you to connect with various services.
The AWeber integration with ShortStack allows you to add subscribers to one of your mailing lists using forms.
Watch A Video
Step by Step Instructions
- First, log into your ShortStack account. Once logged in, click "New Campaign" in the top left.
- Next, either choose a template for your widget or build one from scratch using ShortStack's editor. For this example, we've selected "Start with a Template".
- Select the template you would like to use for this campaign. We have selected "Simple Newsletter Signup".
- After choosing the template, click "Use this Template".
- Next, you'll be given the option to edit content for your campaign. Once you have designed the form, click the edit option for the form section of your campaign.
Note: You can also select "Forms/Entries" from the top left toolbar menu.
- Once you have selected to edit your form, click "Manage Integrations" in the top left.
- Click the checkbox for "AWeber".
- Then, you'll be prompted with the option to "Add entrants as subscribers in AWeber". Click the checkbox for this option as well.
- Now, click the blue "Authorize" button.
Enter your AWeber login credentials and click "Allow Access".
- After authorizing the app, you'll have the option to set the Check Box field text under "Step 2 - Set Options". For this example, we have selected the default text.
- Next, select the list you would like subscribers added to when completing this form.
- Then, map the information you would like to collect. Email Address is required, but all other fields will be optional.
- Once you have mapped the fields correctly, click "Save".
Congratulations! You've successfully connected your ShortStack campaign to AWeber. You can now publish this campaign directly to your Facebook page, or continuing editing the design. To get back to the campaign editor, click "Form Designer" in the top left.