ShortStack offers 40+ templates to help create customizable landing pages, contests, forms and more. You can build your own marketing campaigns from scratch. Any ShortStack campaign can be embedded on your website, published as a Facebook app, or as a landing page.
This walkthrough will show you how to collect leads and add subscribers to your AWeber list through ShortStack.
Step by Step Instructions
- First, log into your ShortStack account and click "New Campaign" in the top left.
- Next, either choose a template for your widget or build one from scratch using ShortStack's editor. For this example, we've selected "Start with a Template."
- Select the template you would like to use for this campaign and click "Use this Template."
- As an example, we are using the "Basic Giveaway" template.
- Next, you'll be given the option to edit content for your campaign. Once you have designed the form, click "Edit Form" for the form section of your campaign.
- In the dialogue box that appears, click "Edit in Form Designer" at the bottom.
- From the options along the top of the editor, click "Manage Integrations."
- Then, select "AWeber".
- You'll be prompted with the option to "Add entrants as subscribers in AWeber". Click the checkbox for this option as well.
- Now, click the blue "Authorize" button.
Enter your AWeber login credentials and click "Allow Access".
- After authorizing the app, you'll have the option to set the Check Box field text under "Step 2 - Set Options". For this example, we have selected the default text.
- Next, select the list you would like subscribers added to when completing this form.
- Then, map the information you would like to collect. Email Address is required, but all other fields will be optional.
- Once you have mapped the fields correctly, click "Save".
Congratulations! You've successfully connected your ShortStack campaign to AWeber. You can now publish this campaign directly to your Facebook page, or continuing editing the design. To get back to the campaign editor, click "Form Designer" in the top left.