Antavo is a service that allows you to create promotions, contests, sweepstakes, and deals. The pages that you create in Antavo can easily be placed on your Facebook page, website, or microsite. These pages can also be accessed from mobile devices as well!
The AWeber integration with Antavo allows you to synchronize different audiences that you capture through your Antavo promotions to your AWeber account.
Watch A Video
Step by Step Instructions
If you have not already done so, create a page and a promotion within Antavo. After you have been running your promotion for a bit, you can then synchronize the "Audience" you captured through your promotions with Antavo to AWeber.
- First, make sure you are logged into your Antavo account and that you are working under the page you would like to connect with AWeber. Click the "Dashboard" link at the top of the page.
- Next, within the sidebar of the page that appears click on the "Settings" option.
- Then within that same sidebar click on the "Synchronize" option that appears.
- On the "Synchronization" page you will see multiple options for newsletter providers that you can connect to Antavo. Click on the "AWeber" option
- On the "AWeber settings" page click on the "Connect AWeber" button.
- A page will then appear for you to enter your AWeber login name and password. On this page enter your AWeber login name and password. Click the "Allow Access" button.
- Next, click on the "Audience" link at the top of the page.
- On this page you will see everyone that has ever submitted into your Antavo promotions that you are running for the page that you are under. On this page click on the "Tools" drop down menu at the top of the page.
From the options that appear click on "Sync with AWeber."
- On the next page that appears select the unique list ID for the AWeber mailing list that you would like to synchronize your subscribers to.
Below that you will see 2 check boxes. For the first check box, for "Confirmation of subscription required," you cannot check or uncheck that box. By default all subscribers that are added through this integration will need to confirm into your list through a confirmation step.
For the second check box, "Enable unsubscribe from your list," you can choose to check-it to make so that anyone who unsubscribes from your list within AWeber will automatically be unsubscribed from the list within Antavo, or you can leave it unchecked to disable this option.
Once you are done selecting your settings click the "Save" button.
You are now complete and the Antavo audience that you selected is now synchronized with AWeber. Now any changes/additions made to that audience will automatically be updated in the corresponding AWeber mailing list. Below is a screenshot example of a form for a promotion that was created and posted to Facebook using Antavo.