Antavo is a service that allows you to create promotions, contests, sweepstakes, and deals. The pages that you create in Antavo can easily be placed on your Facebook page, website, or microsite. These pages can also be accessed from mobile devices as well!
The AWeber integration with Antavo allows you to synchronize different segments of subscribers that you capture through your Antavo promotions to your AWeber account.
Watch A Video
Step by Step Instructions
If you have not already done so, create a page and a promotion within Antavo. After you have been running your promotion for a bit, you can then synchronize the subscribers you captured through your promotions with Antavo to AWeber.
- First, make sure you are logged into your Antavo account and that you are working under the page you would like to connect with AWeber. Then, click the "Dashboard" tab from the left hand side of the page.
- Click on your profile from the upper right hand corner of the page. Then, hover over your campaign and click the "Settings" icon.
- From the left hand side of the page, click the "Synchronize" tab.
- On the "Synchronization" page, you will see multiple options for newsletter providers that you can connect with. Click the "AWeber" option.
- On the "AWeber settings" page, click the "Connect" button in the upper right hand corner of the page.
- You will then be prompted to log into your AWeber account in order to authorize this integration. Once you have entered your AWeber log in information, click on the "Allow Access" button.
- Next, click the "Customer insights" tab from the left hand side of the page.
- From the upper right hand corner of the page, click the "Sync with your AWeber account" option.
- From the drop down menu provided, select the AWeber list you would like subscribers added to.
Below that, you will see 2 toggle switches. For the first toggle switch, "Unsubscribe enabled", you can choose to allow Antavo to automatically unsubscribe someone from your AWeber list if they are unsubscribed from Antaovo, or you can turn it off to disable this option.
For the second toggle switch, "Double opt-in", you cannot toggle this off. By default, all subscribers that are added through this integration will need to confirm into your list through a confirmation step.
- Once you are done selecting your settings, click the "Save" button from the upper right hand corner of the page.
You are now complete and the Antavo customers that you selected are now synchronized with AWeber. Now, any changes/additions made to that segment will automatically be updated in the corresponding AWeber mailing list. Below is a screenshot example of a form for a promotion that was created and posted to Facebook using Antavo.