Using an integration with AWeber is an AWesome way to help your customers stay connected with their subscribers using AWeber's service. In addition, AWeber will create an article in our knowledge base to help users set up your integration! If you're interested in developing an integration with AWeber or already have an integration created, this article explains how you can get your integration featured on AWeber's Integrations Showcase.
Your integration will be visible on every AWeber customer's "Integrations" page from within their account.
Even better, your integration will be shown on AWeber's public integrations page for potential new users to view!
What do I need to showcase my integration?
From within your AWeber Labs account, you will need to ensure your integration's details are complete. Click "edit" on the relevant integration in Labs to add this information. Make sure you include all of the following:
- Integration Name (Before providing your integration's name, be sure to review our API Terms of Service)
- Author Name
- Detailed description that accurately describes what the integration does
- Website URL where someone can find specific information about using the integration
- Logo (125 x 94 pixels, white/transparent background, just the logo only)
In addition, when you submit a request you will need to provide the following information:
- The email address on your Labs / Developer account
- A free test account to your service (if applicable)
- A video demonstrating how your integration works (optional)
Once you have all of that information gathered and your integration is all set up and ready to go, please fill out the following form to submit your request to be added to our showcase.
If you have an integration that is already in our showcase and you decide you want to make changes or update the integration's information you can resubmit the form as you would if you were submitting a new integration. You don't need to do this if you're updating the code on your side, only resubmit if you want to make changes to your integration's name, description, logo, author, etc.
Once you have your changes ready to go please submit the following form and we'll process your updates for you.
What kinds of integrations will AWeber showcase?
- Content Management Systems or blogging software such as Weebly
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM) systems such as Konnektive CRM
- eCommerce systems such as Zaxaa
- Landing page builders such as Convertri
- Lead generation integrations such as LeadsBridge
- Survey providers such as Survey Funnel
- Video hosting providers such as Sprout Video
- Webinar software such as Webinar Jam
- Event promotion or ticket sales such as EventBrite
- Online course management tools such as Thinkific
- Membership management tools such as MemberMouse
- Podcast hosting providers such as Podcast Websites
What kinds of integrations will not be showcased?
- Affiliate Marketing Programs
- Multi-Level Marketing (MLM) Programs
- Marketing Agencies
- Digital Currency / Cryptocurrency
- Professional Services